BanburyBlue
Member
- Joined
- 18 May 2015
- Messages
- 880
Hi all,
We travel to Central Milton Keynes quite regularly, and I can't seem to see any logic for the red (premium) vs purple (standard) parking zones. Directly outside the shopping centre itself, it is all premium (I think) which I can understand (although not necessarily agree with the principle). But elsewhere it just seems a little random. For example, if you drive up Silbury Boulevard from the railway station towards the shopping centre, on the left it is mostly purple parking. But right at the top with the junction of Saxon Gate, there is a very short spell of red parking, before becoming purple again as you go around the corner into Saxon Gate.
Does anyone know how the council came up with the zones plan?
Thanks.
We travel to Central Milton Keynes quite regularly, and I can't seem to see any logic for the red (premium) vs purple (standard) parking zones. Directly outside the shopping centre itself, it is all premium (I think) which I can understand (although not necessarily agree with the principle). But elsewhere it just seems a little random. For example, if you drive up Silbury Boulevard from the railway station towards the shopping centre, on the left it is mostly purple parking. But right at the top with the junction of Saxon Gate, there is a very short spell of red parking, before becoming purple again as you go around the corner into Saxon Gate.
Does anyone know how the council came up with the zones plan?
Thanks.