• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Milton Keynes-Narborough Season Ticket

Status
Not open for further replies.

gordonthemoron

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2006
Messages
6,727
Location
Milton Keynes
I may be needing to travel to narborough for work, the obvious route is MK-Nuneaton-Narbourough. However, would the ticket also be valid via Leicester-Bedford-Bletchley?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

OwlMan

Established Member
Joined
25 Jun 2008
Messages
3,206
Yes it is valid, but I would buy a ticket to Leicester (same price) to avoid any potential hassle.
 

gordonthemoron

Established Member
Joined
4 Sep 2006
Messages
6,727
Location
Milton Keynes
Cheers, I'm not actually thinking of going via Bedford that often, maybe if trains are disrupted but I guessed that tickets would be accepted in that case, but perhaps I could get a lift from Bedford or I could bike it to Woburn Sands (it's closer to my house than MKC)
 

andythebrave

Member
Joined
8 Oct 2009
Messages
570
Location
England
Bedford to Bedworth is a wee bit cheaper and covers Bedford-Bletchley-Nuneaton-Leicester-Bedford and all intermediate stations.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top