• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Milton Keynes - Dorchester South

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
8 Jan 2010
Messages
29
Morning all, I’m looking to go from MKC - DCH and back tomorrow, arriving by 1300 and leaving Dorchester after 1730. I think that my cheapest option is to get a Travelcard (probably VTWC only) and then a BZ6-DCH off-peak return, is this correct? I don’t really want to go via Kensington Olympia but via Euston as its quicker (and presumably a Network Railcard will help in this respect).
Thanks in advance for your help
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Romilly

Established Member
Joined
5 Nov 2013
Messages
1,712
As you are asking on the day before travel, I think you have probably identified the best option. The ticket from BZ6 to Dorchester stations will be a super offpeak day return. And yes, a Network Railcard will discount both tickets and almost pay for itself on this one journey.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top