tractakid
Member
I'm trying to find the cheapest way to do this journey within these certain restrictions...
1 person, no railcard. 06/12/13
MKC 0841 through train to BNG. There is a good value advance fare for this journey at £35.50.
BNG to MKC departing after 1500 and arriving before 1900.
Through single fare is £76.60
This totals £112.10 which I'm fairly confident can be beaten.
Tried using trainscanbecheaper but the cheapest routes take too long and are therefore unsuitable.
I have considered the possibility of using a 7 day season to allow splits at stations not stopped at, the fare for Bangor to Llanairfechan is £11.50.
Anyone have any ideas about effective splitting points for this journey?
1 person, no railcard. 06/12/13
MKC 0841 through train to BNG. There is a good value advance fare for this journey at £35.50.
BNG to MKC departing after 1500 and arriving before 1900.
Through single fare is £76.60
This totals £112.10 which I'm fairly confident can be beaten.
Tried using trainscanbecheaper but the cheapest routes take too long and are therefore unsuitable.
I have considered the possibility of using a 7 day season to allow splits at stations not stopped at, the fare for Bangor to Llanairfechan is £11.50.
Anyone have any ideas about effective splitting points for this journey?