• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Midland Railway mileage diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

AJG3

Member
Joined
9 Jan 2015
Messages
55
Are these available anywhere on line? I’m interested to know how far it would be from Harrington (Beds) to Horton in Ribblesdale via Leicester, Toton, the Sheffield “New Road”, Cudworth, with a reversal at Leeds, Aire Valley route, Skipton and Settle.

Apollogies if I missed one or two alternative route options.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Are these available anywhere on line? I’m interested to know how far it would be from Harrington (Beds) to Horton in Ribblesdale via Leicester, Toton, the Sheffield “New Road”, Cudworth, with a reversal at Leeds, Aire Valley route, Skipton and Settle.

Apollogies if I missed one or two alternative route options.
Sorry, I meant Harrington

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Are these available anywhere on line? I’m interested to know how far it would be from Harrington (Beds) to Horton in Ribblesdale via Leicester, Toton, the Sheffield “New Road”, Cudworth, with a reversal at Leeds, Aire Valley route, Skipton and Settle.

Apollogies if I missed one or two alternative route options.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Sorry, I meant Harrington
Harlington
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D6130

Established Member
Joined
12 Jan 2021
Messages
9,120
Location
West Yorkshire/Tuscany
Somewhere back home in the UK I have the book of Midland Railway route and mileage diagrams which was published about 30 years ago. If you are unable to find out what you need to know from other sources beforehand, send me a DM sometime after 12th November and I'll see what I can find out.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top