45669
Member
Evening All,
Along with lots of others, I went to the MHR Gala last Sunday. Although the weather was decidedly grotty, nobody was complaining and I would say that a good time was had by all. How many people can boast that they have been double headed by an A1 and an A4? Has that ever happened before?
Anyway, almost every spare moment this week has been spent slaving over a hot computer uploading pictures to Flickr and anyone interested to have a look will find them in the 'Stop Press!' collection for new pictures; see the Set dated 2nd November :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/
I've still got some of the captions to write, but I expect that you will know what you are looking at. The pictures will be there for about a month or so, but they can also be seen in the Mid-Hants Railway Set : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626197106083/
Hope that they are of interest.
Along with lots of others, I went to the MHR Gala last Sunday. Although the weather was decidedly grotty, nobody was complaining and I would say that a good time was had by all. How many people can boast that they have been double headed by an A1 and an A4? Has that ever happened before?
Anyway, almost every spare moment this week has been spent slaving over a hot computer uploading pictures to Flickr and anyone interested to have a look will find them in the 'Stop Press!' collection for new pictures; see the Set dated 2nd November :
http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157627090322278/
I've still got some of the captions to write, but I expect that you will know what you are looking at. The pictures will be there for about a month or so, but they can also be seen in the Mid-Hants Railway Set : http://www.flickr.com/photos/train-pix/collections/72157626197106083/
Hope that they are of interest.