• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mid Hants & London & South East Map

Status
Not open for further replies.

Surreytraveller

On Moderation
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Messages
3,905
Why does the Watercress Line not appear on thr London & East map, when other heritage lines do?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

UP13

Member
Joined
27 Jul 2018
Messages
512
Which TOC's map are you looking at? For example on SWR maps have the Watercress but not the Bluebell.
 

Surreytraveller

On Moderation
Joined
21 Oct 2009
Messages
3,905
The London & South East map was the map I was looking at. I'll try and link to it when I'm not on a mobile
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top