Such a shame that a Liverpool to Edinburgh service isn't included on there.
TP are extending the Lime St to Newcastle service to Edinburgh in a couple of years I believe
Such a shame that a Liverpool to Edinburgh service isn't included on there.
I think there could well be a market for North Wales to Liverpool. Certainly North East Wales has got ties to the Merseyside region (with Liverpool being our nearest major city), so I think that there would be a market for a direct service; I'm going to go ahead even suggest an hourly service would be viable. Yes, you can change at Chester onto Merseyrail, but it's slow and the connections aren't always great.
Although, I'm just looking at NE Wales here - going past Llandudno may well reduce your benefits.
Liverpool - Bradford. Bad idea until (or if) Calder Valley is electrified. It will just effectively replace a Liverpool - Manchester emu by a (smaller) dmu under the wires.
TP are extending the Lime St to Newcastle service to Edinburgh in a couple of years I believe