003 and 018 both demicsNo 507s in service since 003's brief stint yesterday morning, but 018 has just moved from New Brighton to Birkenhead North as 5T80.
023 starting 2C40 at bkcThere is a 5c45 16.20 north depot to Chester popped up on rtt. Is there a possibility we may get a Chester service out of it??
== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==
EDIIT 018 inside shed, 023 outside with headlights on i hope this may drop onto Chesters!!
Yep, I am in heaven!! Thanks for gen023 starting 2C40 at bkc
Great to see 507023 out yesterday evening. As far as I am aware, this particular unit hadn't worked in passenger service since 24th August.507023 had the briefest of spells in service this morning. It formed 2C02, the 05.57 from Chester only as far as Rock Ferry in the Liverpool direction, where it was substituted and moved to New Brighton as 5T81.
I will be heading out soon, will check what it says. If its correct it would currently be on 2C07 I believeDestination boards showing a 3 car service on Chesters
Wether it is a glitch or it is back out I am not sure
It will be a Class 777, there are no 507s at Kirkdale (in fact on on the Northern Line), has not been since 4/10/24.5T84 Left Hooton heading towards Ellesmere Port, However with a T in its headcode it leads me to believe its from Kirkdale. I have heard there is a lack of 777’s currently so potentially a 507?
T is generally used for any extra stock moves across merseyrail regardless of origin or destination point.5T84 Left Hooton heading towards Ellesmere Port, However with a T in its headcode it leads me to believe its from Kirkdale. I have heard there is a lack of 777’s currently so potentially a 507?
Thats what i thought, it could be from North DepotT is generally used for any extra stock moves across merseyrail regardless of origin or destination point.
Yep, 777016 is in Rock Ferry P4.Appears to be replaced by a Class 777 (5T85). 5Y20 must be 777016 which was taken out of service due to a fault.
Realtime Trains | 5T85 1620 Kirkdale C.S. to Rock Ferry | 19/10/2024
Real-time train running information for 5T85 1620 departure from Kirkdale C.S. to Rock Ferry on 19/10/2024. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.www.realtimetrains.co.uk
777001 has been in Kirkdale, I would have thought it would take too long to get to Rock Ferry from the sidings at Kirkdale. Going to see the 507’s in North and New Brighton Wall though to see whats going on with themI suspect, but can't confirm, that is 777001, to replace failed 777016 off 2Y20 15:09 Ellesmere Port to Ellesmere Port and will pick up the next working - 2Y23 16:39 Ellesmere Port to Ellesmere Port from Rock Ferry, going into Liverpool
5T85 has come from Kirkdale.777001 has been in Kirkdale, I would have thought it would take too long to get to Rock Ferry from the sidings at Kirkdale. Going to see the 507’s in North and New Brighton Wall though to see whats going on with them
None in service currently but a six-car set is on its way to Southport as empty stock.Does anyone know if any 507’s are active at the moment?
Any idea which units? I assume one would be 029None in service currently but a six-car set is on its way to Southport as empty stock.
Realtime Trains | 5T82 1630 Birkenhead North to Sandhills | 21/10/2024
Real-time train running information for 5T82 1630 departure from Birkenhead North to Sandhills on 21/10/2024. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.www.realtimetrains.co.uk
Realtime Trains | 5T82 1700 Sandhills to Southport | 21/10/2024
Real-time train running information for 5T82 1700 departure from Sandhills to Southport on 21/10/2024. From Realtime Trains, an independent source of train running info for Great Britain.www.realtimetrains.co.uk
