petergubbins
Member
When is the line from Liverpool Central to Headbolt Lane expected to return to 15 minute intervals?
I assume this requires more deiivery of 777/1s.
I assume this requires more deiivery of 777/1s.
It requires 777/1s not breaking down while on battery power between Kirkby and Headbolt Lane (Kirkby).When is the line from Liverpool Central to Headbolt Lane expected to return to 15 minute intervals?
I assume this requires more deiivery of 777/1s.
Aren't the 230s using battery between Bidston and Wrexham?It is, of course, the first (and currently only) stretch of UK track where trains are booked to run on battery, so unsurprising that there are hiccups really.
Whilst being continually charged by gensets yes, they can run in battery only when the gensets die, but not for too long (and at massively reduced power)Aren't the 230s using battery between Bidston and Wrexham?
Say between Wrexham Central and General.Whilst being continually charged by gensets yes, they can run in battery only when the gensets die, but not for too long (and at massively reduced power)