• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marty_P

Member
Joined
20 Sep 2017
Messages
6
Location
Rangiora, New Zealand
Season's greetings to all on the forum, from downunder in NZ. Have enjoyed keeping up with the topics through the year; thanks to all contributors.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

dgl

Established Member
Joined
5 Oct 2014
Messages
3,073
merry Christmas to one and all, thanks to all contributors and RailUK staff for keeping the forum going!
 

tsr

Established Member
Joined
15 Nov 2011
Messages
7,400
Location
Between the parallel lines
Merry Christmas from tsr Towers, and thanks to Mojo for the PM as well! About to descend upon the kitchen and start “helping” cook Christmas lunch. Half an eye on our local rail engineering works too, but it’s generally looking good so far, so my congrats and best wishes to all on duty today!
 

FQ

Established Member
Associate Staff
Quizmaster
Joined
4 Oct 2013
Messages
6,645
Location
-
Happy Christmas all. Many thanks to all the forum staff for the large amount of work they've done this year and thanks to rail staff for keeping trains running (even if GTR seemed against this ;)) and everyone else for making the forum a funky place to be this year.

Certainly thinking about the orange army this Christmas, slaving away day and night to improve the railways for us by the new year, particularly New Street phase 4/5 that's currently taking place as I know a few people who've given up their Christmas to get this done.
 

Domagoj Vu

Member
Joined
24 Aug 2017
Messages
24
image.jpg Merry Christmas and Happy new year and best luck to catch trains for British railfans at new 2018!

Grettings from the Croatia.
 

ChrisFletcher

New Member
Joined
4 Dec 2017
Messages
2
Location
Aberdeen
Merry Christmas to all fans and supporters of railways.

I'll be in the (not) frozen wastes of Aberdeen for Christmas and New Year.
 

AM9

Veteran Member
Joined
13 May 2014
Messages
16,064
Location
St Albans
Congratulations to all who made the new software as good as it has been. Best Wishes to all from St Albans on a typical christmas weather day.
 

AntoniC

Member
Joined
28 Dec 2011
Messages
928
Location
Southport
I am off to my dads sister in law`s now for present opening and Christmas Dinner.
Happy Christmas to you all !
 

GBM

Member
Joined
18 Jan 2016
Messages
262
Location
West Cornwall
Thanks to the forum admin crew; orange army & those who do have to work today and tomorrow.
Been there; done that. Now sort of but no quite retired.
Happy Christmas from far West Cornwall
 

Toad2017

Member
Joined
10 Oct 2017
Messages
485
Location
Isleworth
I have just come back to spotting after 25yrs away and its changed. But I have really enjoyed where I have been and what I have seen so far. I firstly want to thank everyone in here who have helped me with information. And to Rail Uk for allowing me to be part of this fantastic group. I wish everyone on here a very happy Xmas and a very happy New year....
 

30907

Veteran Member
Joined
30 Sep 2012
Messages
21,992
Location
Airedale
Just finished for the day and off across the Pennines later for a family Christmas. Happy Christmas all, and thanks to the admins for keeping us vaguely on track.
 

HowardGWR

Established Member
Joined
30 Jan 2013
Messages
4,981
From me too, especially to our mods who have done a great job this last year. That the site attracts so many rail staff is testament to its usefulness to everyone who is interested in rail transport. I wish the staff members, also, a happy new year.
 
Joined
30 Oct 2013
Messages
8
Although I'm very much a watcher, rather than a poster, I would like to join in and wish all who contribute to the forum a very happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.
 

Spirit555

Member
Joined
8 Oct 2017
Messages
821
Seasons Greetings to all. Have a good one and hopefully a good 2018 as well.

Keep up all the good work on the forum. Much appreciated.

Mark
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top