RedPostJunc
Member
59002 was recently dragged up to Leeds to join its classmate 59001, which has been there for a few months now.
Both are currently shown on TOPS as waiting for materials. Last year 59005 was also stored at Leeds for several months awaiting materials.
I guess that some things have to be made to order with lengthy delivery times.
On a brighter note, 59103, which was dragged to Leeds with 59002 is now back in service. I read somewhere that 59103 was sent to Leeds for tyre turning.
Both are currently shown on TOPS as waiting for materials. Last year 59005 was also stored at Leeds for several months awaiting materials.
I guess that some things have to be made to order with lengthy delivery times.
On a brighter note, 59103, which was dragged to Leeds with 59002 is now back in service. I read somewhere that 59103 was sent to Leeds for tyre turning.