• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Member on 1005 off Newport today?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,835
Location
Nowhere Heath
Seemed to have glasses on, not too old, slim figure, short hair. I was rather tired at this point mind, dying to go home, so I didn't really notice



Does this sound like anyone that might have been at the droplight on the way out of Newport this morning on the delayed 1005 to Cardiff?

I remember him calling me a 'ned' and returning my mini-salute on the way out of Newport after I took shots of 43162 on the front.

Anyone here by chance?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
Originally Posted by Gizmogle
BUXTTOOONNNIA!
My homeland :razz:

quote=Chaz;117568]Full of Sheep Shaggers. ;)[/quote]

I thought Wales was the home of these; didn't realise they could also be found in England. Must be a more widespread practice than I realised.
 

Donny Dave

Established Member
Joined
9 Jul 2005
Messages
5,394
Location
Doncaster
Originally Posted by Gizmogle
BUXTTOOONNNIA!
My homeland :razz:

quote=Chaz;117568]Full of Sheep Shaggers. ;)

I thought Wales was the home of these; didn't realise they could also be found in England. Must be a more widespread practice than I realised.[/QUOTE]

Wrong continent, Dennis....

Australia, where men are men, and sheep are nervous :shock: :lol:
 

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
I thought Wales was the home of these; didn't realise they could also be found in England. Must be a more widespread practice than I realised.

Wrong continent, Dennis....

Australia, where men are men, and sheep are nervous :shock: :lol:[/quote]


Thank you for correcting me. I always thought it rather insulting to refer to Welsh people as sheep shaggers; why would they want to do that when there is plenty of human talent around in the Principality?

Talking of Aussies, I sent a large pack of Ex-Lax over to the England cricket team in the West Indies earlier; lets hope this gives them the runs they need and that they can return home triumphant.
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Oh dear...Just thought I'd pop in and see what was happening here and I come to see you all insulting my home town! ...Carry on :)
 

Dennis

Established Member
Joined
8 Aug 2005
Messages
2,676
Location
Trowbridge
I'm just getting confused as to who indulges in untoward activities with sheep, not really being my scene and so rather ignorant of the pleasures of a fine young ewe.

Who would want to insult Buxton anyway the home of foul tasting water which is shipped around the country, being offloaded onto people who are daft enough to buy it?
 

Gizmogle

Established Member
Joined
28 Aug 2006
Messages
6,015
Who would want to insult Buxton anyway the home of foul tasting water which is shipped around the country, being offloaded onto people who are daft enough to buy it?

Haha, we don't have to pay for it here! It's free!
Although some idiots still buy it in shops :???:
 

Ascot

Established Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
3,384
Location
Birmingham, UK
I would of thought Derby and the Peaks way, not Wales, after all they do have a football team named after them. ;) Ram Raiders?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top