Greater Anglia are offering a member of the public the chance to ride in a driving cab to raise money for comic relief.
What would the logistics of this be? Would they need any training and what would happen in the event of an incident? Would the driver of instructor or manager grade? Are there any other TOCs that offer cab rides?
It's a brilliant idea to raise money but I've not heard of this before. I presumed it was strictly rail staff only in a driving cab.
What would the logistics of this be? Would they need any training and what would happen in the event of an incident? Would the driver of instructor or manager grade? Are there any other TOCs that offer cab rides?
It's a brilliant idea to raise money but I've not heard of this before. I presumed it was strictly rail staff only in a driving cab.
Despite which he was the one the film crew focused on.