• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Megabus doing M6 London-West country run again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TechDan2002

Member
Joined
4 Oct 2019
Messages
216
Location
Penryn
TechDan, didnt see you, as was at front of the coach, was in Parka with rucksack, I’m only 5ft8, so leg room was ok, the drivers were indeed excellent, and I’m becoming regular user of the service.
I got off at Exeter to stretch my legs and saw you then. I was the one having issues getting the toilet to flush lol

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

I’ll definitely be using the service again despite legroom constraints though given I’m a student at Plymouth University. £20.76 Plymouth to London return by coach compared to over triple that on the train is a no brainier on a student budget!
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

cambsy

On Moderation
Joined
6 Oct 2011
Messages
1,114
Oh ok, I might have seen you then. I got off too, to take quick pics of the coach. I use National Express too, but find them more expensive than Megabus, and their coaches can be bit older, as Megabus now have 2 dedicated 71 plates on the M6 service. when I go to Falmouth, I'll keep eye out for you in the future.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top