• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Meet the Manager Liverpool St 13/2 anyone go?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MP33

Member
Joined
19 Jun 2011
Messages
635
I did not go myself.

Has anyone been to previous events elsewhere and was it useful?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Joined
7 Aug 2005
Messages
21,194
Location
0035
Went to Meet the Manager with Southeastern at St Pancakes a few Thursdays ago.

I first asked about why hardly any tickets work in the gates at St Pancakes and Stratford and got some answer about Atoc and the encoding of the tickets. I wasn't convinced with the answer or whether anything was being done, but whatever.

I then had a long discussion with one of the Duty Station Managers about the staff training, having had numerous problems there. One particularly nasty member of staff was there on the morning whom I had had troubles with the Friday before, so I was able to point her out to him. He assured me that he would re-brief staff on the Conditions of Carriage and to apply more discretion, and was very apologetic about the numerous problems I have encountered with his staff.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top