• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Meadowhall - Retford, Doncaster - Meadowhall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skarpur

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2009
Messages
50
Hi guys tomorrow I need me make the above journeys, I'll be getting a lift between Retford and Doncaster. I'll be arriving in Retford before 0900 and leaving Doncaster after 1730. I was more wondering if there's any cheaper way than buying two singles?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

34D

Established Member
Joined
9 Feb 2011
Messages
6,044
Location
Yorkshire
Before the recent routeing guide Changes I'd have been certain that a meadow hall to Redford any permitted return would have covered via Doncaster

I'm not on a computer at present, but hopefully another member can confirm

I seem to recall Sheffield to retford is no longer valid via Doncaster. But meadow hall or chapel town may be.
 

trentside

Established Member
Joined
14 Aug 2010
Messages
3,391
Location
Messroom
Yes, there's still an Any Permitted SDR between Meadowhall and Retford.

Hopefully you managed to find this Skarpur!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top