• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Mature student 16-25 railcard eligibility

Status
Not open for further replies.

[.n]

Member
Joined
8 Apr 2016
Messages
761
That's fine,for example you could buy the 16-25 railcars, based just on age the day before your 26 birthday and it be valid
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

crehld

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2014
Messages
1,994
Location
Norfolk
Sorry if this should be a new thread.

I'm a mature student and my course finishes very shortly. Am I correct in thinking that I can buy a new railcard now that is valid for 1 year?

Th admin/registry at my university did the form signing and stamping earlier this week for me.

I currently have a YNG railcard that expires shortly if that is relevant - i.e. can I milk the time I can have a railcard for as long as possible?

Absolutely fine, as you are eligible for the railcard at the point of purchase. I did this with my last railcard, which I bought about a month before I finished the degree.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top