Hi all,
I'm most of the way through a fun but exhausting PTG tour of Madagascar. Most of our group are from Denmark and I've been asked a question about BR Mark 3 sleeping cars. Apparently 10 of these where used in Denmark for a time, but I can't find any detailed info as to which ones. The person who asked is compiling a history, so if you have information please reply.
Thanks
Gary
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just found this but more info, ideally in English would be appreciated.
http://www.jernbanen.dk/dsb_pvogn.php?Aar=1966&litra=WLABr&typenr=
I'm most of the way through a fun but exhausting PTG tour of Madagascar. Most of our group are from Denmark and I've been asked a question about BR Mark 3 sleeping cars. Apparently 10 of these where used in Denmark for a time, but I can't find any detailed info as to which ones. The person who asked is compiling a history, so if you have information please reply.
Thanks
Gary
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Just found this but more info, ideally in English would be appreciated.
http://www.jernbanen.dk/dsb_pvogn.php?Aar=1966&litra=WLABr&typenr=