Hi all,
I'm currently looking to travel from Manchester to Dorchester on 21st July. I've a YP railcard and am hoping to get a decent priced 1st advance.
For 16th June the best priced AP I can find is £44.20.
For the 21st July there is no advance tickets available yet. Does anyone know when these might become available, or if they'll become available at all?
I believe there are XC engineering blocks on the Manchester -> Bournemouth route, so I'm looking to travel via London.
I'm currently looking to travel from Manchester to Dorchester on 21st July. I've a YP railcard and am hoping to get a decent priced 1st advance.
For 16th June the best priced AP I can find is £44.20.
For the 21st July there is no advance tickets available yet. Does anyone know when these might become available, or if they'll become available at all?
I believe there are XC engineering blocks on the Manchester -> Bournemouth route, so I'm looking to travel via London.