• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Manchester Piccadilly - Long stay car park

Status
Not open for further replies.

JetBlast

Member
Joined
12 Aug 2010
Messages
219
Location
Australia
Hi,

I think this is in the right place. Please accept my apologies if i haven't

Please can anyone confirm if the Long stay car park is open at weekends? Also are there any opening hours, or is it 24 hours? I am right in thinking it will be £15 for upto 24 hours?

Sorry for this really stupid question.

Thanks :)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

route:oxford

Established Member
Joined
1 Nov 2008
Messages
4,949
There are far cheaper places to park in Manchester. I'm sure it's under £5 at the MEN arena (if there isn't an event on).
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top