hangarman2k
New Member
- Joined
- 10 Oct 2015
- Messages
- 4
Im going to Acton Bridge on Saturday from The Airport,what confuses me is the fare,If I was going only to Crewe its £11.20 return,yet booking to Acton Bridge via Crewe its still the same fare.Why dont they charge for the second sector.
Also has Acton Bridge Station got anywhere to huddle up in, as its predicted to be very cold weather,if not I will have to catch the 13-01 service home as there is a wait of 4 hours for my next train.This wont matter if it turns out to be mild.
Also has Acton Bridge Station got anywhere to huddle up in, as its predicted to be very cold weather,if not I will have to catch the 13-01 service home as there is a wait of 4 hours for my next train.This wont matter if it turns out to be mild.