martin2345uk
Established Member
**Slightly gruesome detail contained in below post***
This is one of the most horrific things I've read in a while
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ng-dragged-for-miles-under-tram-10276689.html
I initially came across a link to the story on the Daily Mail website (I know) but I advise people not to check that (as if most people would) as it has quite an unpleasant photo of the pool of blood with a trainer in it...
Not sure why the Independent has a photo of the Manchester Metrolink either...
This is one of the most horrific things I've read in a while
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ng-dragged-for-miles-under-tram-10276689.html
A German man was dragged beneath a tram for more than 3 km (2 miles) and through seven stations, as passengers heard his screams but did not initially realise where the noise was coming from, police said on Tuesday.
The 20-year-old lost both legs and an arm in the 10-minute ordeal that left a trail of blood through the city of Dortmund. It ended when a passenger finally pulled the streetcar's emergency brake, Bild newspaper reported.
I initially came across a link to the story on the Daily Mail website (I know) but I advise people not to check that (as if most people would) as it has quite an unpleasant photo of the pool of blood with a trainer in it...
Not sure why the Independent has a photo of the Manchester Metrolink either...
Last edited: