coastalview
Member
- Joined
- 20 Jul 2017
- Messages
- 26
I am travelling to Alfreton on Saturday from Scarborough and the cheapest ticket option coming up is Scarborough to Malton (anytime day return) and then Malton to Alfreton (off peak return restriction BT). I have a couple of questions if anyone can help.
1. Malton to Alfreton says via any permitted route so does this mean I can go via Doncaster on the way there and via Leeds on the way back?
2. How many breaks of journey am I allowed to do on the outbound as I am planning on having a couple of hours in Sheffield on the way there and also wouldn't mind having a quick stop at Doncaster before as well if possible.
Thanks
1. Malton to Alfreton says via any permitted route so does this mean I can go via Doncaster on the way there and via Leeds on the way back?
2. How many breaks of journey am I allowed to do on the outbound as I am planning on having a couple of hours in Sheffield on the way there and also wouldn't mind having a quick stop at Doncaster before as well if possible.
Thanks
