birchesgreen
Established Member
I am trying to get some clarification as to what 4468 Mallard was up to in 1977, hopefully someone here can help?
According to Wikipedia, A4 Pacific Mallard was on display at 'York Works' in 1977. I am assuming this was at Holgate Road? Does anyone know which dates exactly it was on display there? An Open Day or an extended period?
Mallard also hauled a special to York in 1975, did it remain in York until 1977 or did it haul any other specials in that time?
Thank you for your attention in these matters.
According to Wikipedia, A4 Pacific Mallard was on display at 'York Works' in 1977. I am assuming this was at Holgate Road? Does anyone know which dates exactly it was on display there? An Open Day or an extended period?
Mallard also hauled a special to York in 1975, did it remain in York until 1977 or did it haul any other specials in that time?
Thank you for your attention in these matters.