Tony2
Member
- Joined
- 7 Apr 2019
- Messages
- 582
I got caught up during this today around 5pm at Stratford:
www.nationalrail.co.uk
At first the announcements were that platforms 6 and 8 at Stratford were closed while staff dealt with an incident, soon after the station was evacuated, the Jubilee line was still in operation allowing us to depart.
There were many ambulances and fire engines next to the Jubilee line platforms as I passed.
Thoughts are with anyone who has been injured.
Incident: London Liverpool Street | National Rail
Major disruption between Romford and London Liverpool Street until approximately 20:30. Find details of all current incidents on National Rail Enquiries.
At first the announcements were that platforms 6 and 8 at Stratford were closed while staff dealt with an incident, soon after the station was evacuated, the Jubilee line was still in operation allowing us to depart.
There were many ambulances and fire engines next to the Jubilee line platforms as I passed.
Thoughts are with anyone who has been injured.