ATW Alex 101
Established Member
Hi I have inherited a few pieces on railways and wonder if they are of any value or worth anything at all.
Firstly, I have a copy of MAIN LINE Issue No.2 ISSN 0141-3007 January 1979. On the front it has information about introducing the HST and the paper is just one sheet of paper with 4 sides of information, I am unsure whether there is more. It is in Pristine condition apart from being folded in half and again. I was helping somebody I know clean out a reletives house and I came accross this piece.
I also have a leaflet introducing the class 350 Desiro and it has information about it's features and it has pictures of the desiro in grey and blue door livery. It explains that it will be in use with central trains on routes up to Preston. It just explains features and stuff-Obviously this propaganda was from when they were first introduced. This was acquired when I wrote off to London Midland asking if they have free posters or photos to give away, and thus this ended up on my doormat.
Anyway I am looking for some cash that I am in desperate need of to keep things going here and there and I am just wondering if any of these are of value?
TIA
Firstly, I have a copy of MAIN LINE Issue No.2 ISSN 0141-3007 January 1979. On the front it has information about introducing the HST and the paper is just one sheet of paper with 4 sides of information, I am unsure whether there is more. It is in Pristine condition apart from being folded in half and again. I was helping somebody I know clean out a reletives house and I came accross this piece.
I also have a leaflet introducing the class 350 Desiro and it has information about it's features and it has pictures of the desiro in grey and blue door livery. It explains that it will be in use with central trains on routes up to Preston. It just explains features and stuff-Obviously this propaganda was from when they were first introduced. This was acquired when I wrote off to London Midland asking if they have free posters or photos to give away, and thus this ended up on my doormat.
Anyway I am looking for some cash that I am in desperate need of to keep things going here and there and I am just wondering if any of these are of value?
TIA