WesternLancer
Veteran Member
- Joined
- 12 Apr 2019
- Messages
- 15,369
Hi all
Can't find an up to date thread on Mailrail (the post office underground railway now open for visits - to travel on).
But I'm guessing some people here have probably visited.
Would people recommend it, are the permanent exhibitions good, and is the journey on the underground railway as good as it could be?
Any thoughts, views or tips - eg how long to allow for a visit - would be good.
Their website doesn't seem to tell you what there is to see there - beyond exhibitions that are currently open, as if you maybe already know. Unless al there is are the exhibitions and the railway trip? I would have assumed they have some sort of permanent collection.
Thanks in advance.
Can't find an up to date thread on Mailrail (the post office underground railway now open for visits - to travel on).
But I'm guessing some people here have probably visited.
Would people recommend it, are the permanent exhibitions good, and is the journey on the underground railway as good as it could be?
Any thoughts, views or tips - eg how long to allow for a visit - would be good.
Their website doesn't seem to tell you what there is to see there - beyond exhibitions that are currently open, as if you maybe already know. Unless al there is are the exhibitions and the railway trip? I would have assumed they have some sort of permanent collection.
Thanks in advance.