NightatLaira
Member
- Joined
- 14 Jun 2010
- Messages
- 490
Was just wondering if someone more familiar with this line than I could shed some light on what the journey in is like on this route on the following services:
0741 (slow)
0749 (slow)
0800 (fast)
0804 (fast)
How busy are these trains?
How likely is it to get a seat joining at Maidenhead?
Is there ever a trolley available?
Are they often delayed? (I know this is a loaded question)
Are they DOO?
I'm trying to help a friend out who works in London and is considering moving his family out to Berkshire. He's try to get an idea of what the commute in will be like...
0741 (slow)
0749 (slow)
0800 (fast)
0804 (fast)
How busy are these trains?
How likely is it to get a seat joining at Maidenhead?
Is there ever a trolley available?
Are they often delayed? (I know this is a loaded question)
Are they DOO?
I'm trying to help a friend out who works in London and is considering moving his family out to Berkshire. He's try to get an idea of what the commute in will be like...