LNW-GW Joint
Veteran Member
As a skinflint I am planning to avoid the Arlanda Express and travel from Arlanda airport into Stockholm using bus route 583 (Arriva) to Märsta station.
This then connects to Stockholm C on the SL commuter trains, and I will be using an SL Travelcard.
There are also faster hourly regional SJ services on the same route, coming from further north.
Does anybody know if the SL Travelcard is valid on these SJ services?
The SL and SJ sites are don't seem to cover the option.
I've done the route before on SL but did not realise SJ was sometimes a faster option.
This then connects to Stockholm C on the SL commuter trains, and I will be using an SL Travelcard.
There are also faster hourly regional SJ services on the same route, coming from further north.
Does anybody know if the SL Travelcard is valid on these SJ services?
The SL and SJ sites are don't seem to cover the option.
I've done the route before on SL but did not realise SJ was sometimes a faster option.