Hello all,
I'll be travelling from Luton to Dean (Wilts), and wish to break my journey at Salisbury on the way out, and at Southall (via Basingstoke and Reading) on the way back. I see that the SSR with Disabled Persons Railcard is £27.70, but the SSR from Luton to Salisbury is £30.35. As the fare to Salisbury is more than the fare to Dean, does this prevent me from breaking at Salisbury? I'm assuming that Route Any Permitted is valid via Salisbury as well as via Southampton, and also valid for travel via Reading.
I'll be travelling from Luton to Dean (Wilts), and wish to break my journey at Salisbury on the way out, and at Southall (via Basingstoke and Reading) on the way back. I see that the SSR with Disabled Persons Railcard is £27.70, but the SSR from Luton to Salisbury is £30.35. As the fare to Salisbury is more than the fare to Dean, does this prevent me from breaking at Salisbury? I'm assuming that Route Any Permitted is valid via Salisbury as well as via Southampton, and also valid for travel via Reading.