• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Luggage Carts at St. Pancras International

Status
Not open for further replies.

Steve4031

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2017
Messages
90
I will be traveling with my GF from St. Pancras to Paris after a crossing on the QM2. Do they have luggage carts available at St. Pancras? Thank you.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

paul1609

Established Member
Joined
28 Jan 2006
Messages
7,992
Location
K
I will be traveling with my GF from St. Pancras to Paris after a crossing on the QM2. Do they have luggage carts available at St. Pancras? Thank you.
Yes, they are known as trolleys in the UK. You need a £ or € coin to release them at St Pancras.
 

duncanp

Established Member
Joined
16 Aug 2012
Messages
4,856
However, you will not be able to take luggage trolleys through the Eurostar check in at St Pancras.

You will need to be able to lift your luggage on and off the conveyor belt at the security checkpoint, and on and off the train itself.
 

Steve4031

Member
Joined
2 Feb 2017
Messages
90
However, you will not be able to take luggage trolleys through the Eurostar check in at St Pancras.

You will need to be able to lift your luggage on and off the conveyor belt at the security checkpoint, and on and off the train itself.
Definitely helpful. I knew I would be responsible for getting the luggage on and off the train. I did not know I would be unable to take use the trolly to get to the train. Thank you. We will pack accordingly.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top