• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LTI does a live review of an iet

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOL The Irony

Established Member
Joined
29 Jul 2017
Messages
5,335
Location
Chinatown, New York
This is a live review of an iet. I'm on the 08:30 Manchester Piccadilly to Newcastle TPE service. Let's go (or not, we've not left yet)
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

LOL The Irony

Established Member
Joined
29 Jul 2017
Messages
5,335
Location
Chinatown, New York
We departed 5 minutes late. In other news, my cider is insulting me for drinking it so early in the morning. I may be a skollie, but you're a doos.
 

LOL The Irony

Established Member
Joined
29 Jul 2017
Messages
5,335
Location
Chinatown, New York
I will now bring you a short review of the ride quality, sponsored by The Hues Corporation;

So I'd like to know where you got the notion...
 

LOL The Irony

Established Member
Joined
29 Jul 2017
Messages
5,335
Location
Chinatown, New York
Closing thoughts:

I'm not trying to be ha ha funny anymore, they're terrible, genuinely awful trains from people who should've known better. I'm getting the Huddersfield stopper or the Redcar next time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top