• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

LSL HST to Newport 8/5/23

Status
Not open for further replies.

43184spotter

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2022
Messages
46
Location
Highbridge
Hi all, any idea why there’s an LSL move from London Paddington to Newport (South Wales) on Monday (headcodes 1Z68 & 1Z69) which stop at Newport for 7 minutes before going back, on different routes each way? Not on railway herald or midland Pullman’s website… so my guess would be a private charter? RealtimeTrains’ says it’s a High Speed Train hence why I’m assuming it’s the Midland Pullman.
Thanks, have a good day
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

43184spotter

Member
Joined
26 Jul 2022
Messages
46
Location
Highbridge

I remember seeing this article… didn’t realise how short the turnaround was though!
Thank you! Much appreciated.

The ticketing website from the link suggests it’s postponed after all that :lol: I guess we’ll see on Monday!
 
Last edited:

50039

Member
Joined
8 Mar 2015
Messages
545
Location
Home Counties
Thank you! Much appreciated.

The ticketing website from the link suggests it’s postponed after all that I guess we’ll see on Monday!
Oh -
Thank you! Much appreciated.

The ticketing website from the link suggests it’s postponed after all that I guess we’ll see on Monday!
all a bit confusing.. the revised date is a Thursday rather than a Monday as stated…
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top