Leogilbert007
Member
(MODS: Please do move if in the wrong place)
As a student, I have little money but I have more flexibility on the days I can travel, as my lectures are on certain days only.
I have always been a fan of the "lowest fare finder" on the Eurostar website. Is there anything similar for UK railways, a booking interface with a calendar view where I can view at-a-glance the days with the absolute cheapest fares of the month for a given journey?
Additionally, is this something TrainSplit/the forum site could implement?
As a student, I have little money but I have more flexibility on the days I can travel, as my lectures are on certain days only.
I have always been a fan of the "lowest fare finder" on the Eurostar website. Is there anything similar for UK railways, a booking interface with a calendar view where I can view at-a-glance the days with the absolute cheapest fares of the month for a given journey?
Additionally, is this something TrainSplit/the forum site could implement?