• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lost property

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suzyverma

New Member
Joined
11 Nov 2022
Messages
1
Location
Sutton Coldfield
Hi everyone
I’m new to this forum. I was travelling from london to Lichfield trent valley on Tuesday 8th November. The train was terminating at Crewe. I left the train and realised I left a black draw string bag with Orange (mobile) logo on it with c12 items of my clothes on the train. It’s a mix of shirts and jumpers and dress. I hve tried to contact Crewe station and left several messages. No reply. I’ve logged a firm with Missing X. I have called Avanti, national rail and the London northwestern service. Does anyone have any suggestions on what more I can do? Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 0A1BA4EB-C019-405E-A02C-71DC51098306.png
    0A1BA4EB-C019-405E-A02C-71DC51098306.png
    1 MB · Views: 22
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gloster

Veteran Member
Joined
4 Sep 2020
Messages
13,049
Location
Up the creek
This post is partly to bump this in the hope that somebody more knowledgeable than me will see it and answer.

I think that the people you need to contact are the Lost Property Department of whichever company operated the train that you were travelling on. It is unlikely that anyone else can help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top