• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Lost Property On Rail replacement - Greater Anglia

Status
Not open for further replies.

shohrah k

New Member
Joined
26 Nov 2025
Messages
1
Location
Uk
Hi all,
I lost a suitcase on a rail replacement bus from Newbury park london to ingatestone - on 2pm 23rd of novemeber . i know i left my suitcase in the boot of the bus.

Im trying to figure out which bus company to reach out to as it hasnt been handed over to greater anglia lost property. I wonder if it would be handed under their own internal systems.

If anyone here would know which company could have potentially ran this rain replacement bus - on a sunday afternoon - newbury park to ingatestone- it would he of great help.
Thank you
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

styles

Established Member
Joined
7 Dec 2014
Messages
4,917
Location
Gwynedd
I think your best bet would be contacting GA customer services to ask which bus operator it was. I can't see why they wouldn't tell you, and it's probably quicker than hoping someone on the forums was on the same bus :D
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top