On 14/10/15 I left my blue National Rail pass on a train somewhere between Skipton and Shipley 
It contained my WY Metro pass (with a WF postcode to narrow it down!) and a Barclaycard credit card in the bottom to help narrow it down (I cancelled that straight away)
Tried the Leeds Northern lost property a couple of times over the last few days but nobody seems to be around to pick up, I know a few members on here work particularly at Skipton - if any of you happen to come across it please could you send me a PM?
Not particularly urgent as my pass only has a month to run and I'll be going home over the weekend where I have a copy of the insurance form but it would be nice to get it back if possible!
Thanks
It contained my WY Metro pass (with a WF postcode to narrow it down!) and a Barclaycard credit card in the bottom to help narrow it down (I cancelled that straight away)
Tried the Leeds Northern lost property a couple of times over the last few days but nobody seems to be around to pick up, I know a few members on here work particularly at Skipton - if any of you happen to come across it please could you send me a PM?
Not particularly urgent as my pass only has a month to run and I'll be going home over the weekend where I have a copy of the insurance form but it would be nice to get it back if possible!
Thanks
