• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Looking for Les Taux - St-Julien (swiss route)

Status
Not open for further replies.

J_Legrand

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
20
Hello,

I used to make routes for BVE a few years ago (...Actually, I released the last one like 7 years ago, I guess we're all getting old... ;)), the routes were Neuveville - Les Taux and Les Taux - St-Julien.
Around 2005 I lost all my WIP in a lovely HD crash, so I decided to move on and did not even think of asking anyone around, for, at least, the version that I released.

I know there is probably no one left from these days with - still - these old lines, but by any chance, does any one still got my two routes ?

I might start redoing my line someday, as I'm quite interested in the new features that openBVE gives and as I'm more aware of the train specs, etc.

Thanks a lot for your help.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
I definitely had these at one point, and I have a backup CD somewhere of BVE routes from around that time. I'll try and find it but I can't promise anything, I haven't seen it for ages :(
 

Plug

Member
Joined
27 Jan 2012
Messages
16
I certainly have at least one of those routes and will send it to you later. I need your email address though.
 

J_Legrand

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
20
Thank you Plug, you can upload it to any free uploader website (it would be necessary if its the Les Taux - St-Julien line, the whole archive was something like 40mbs I think... Was a little "too much" for its time ;)).
 

Plug

Member
Joined
27 Jan 2012
Messages
16
Ive checked and the only one I have is Neuveville to Les Taux, not the one you requested. If you still want this I can upload it for you.
 

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
I had a hunt round for the CD at home today, but couldn't find it :( But I will let you know if it turns up!
 

J_Legrand

Member
Joined
26 Nov 2005
Messages
20
FYI someone from BVE France already uploaded Neuveville - Les Taux. It was my first route and is definitely non-enjoyable, but its files were needed to run Les Taux - St-Julien.

So I'm still looking for Les Taux - St-Julien. If it helps, I *think* the archive name was LTSJ.zip and the folder structure should be something like:
\Route\Switzerland\Fictionnal\
\Object\SWISS2\
\Sound\SWISS2\

Thanks again for your help.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top