Now that the line between Airdrie and Bathgate has been reinstated, I've been looking around for pictures of it during it's final years of it's previous existence as a freight route. I've not been very successful thus far and now turn to RailUK for help.
Has anyone got any pictures of this line during it's freight years? also, even pictures of it's demolition (and afterwards) would be great as well!
Now, the other thing I'm looking at is the old Balloch Central station closed in 1987 and Balloch Pier closed in 1986. If anyone has pictures of these stations during track lifting, that would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!
Has anyone got any pictures of this line during it's freight years? also, even pictures of it's demolition (and afterwards) would be great as well!
Now, the other thing I'm looking at is the old Balloch Central station closed in 1987 and Balloch Pier closed in 1986. If anyone has pictures of these stations during track lifting, that would be highly appreciated.
Thanks!