• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Look at this. China to Taiwan Directions :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

bb21

Emeritus Moderator
Joined
4 Feb 2010
Messages
24,468
I think they have it wrong. The nearest point between a Chinese claimed island and a Taiwanese claimed island is only about 20km apart if you swim across the Taiwan Strait. As always, GoogleMap sends you on a detour. ;)
 

HST Power

Established Member
Joined
25 Nov 2010
Messages
3,704
I As always, GoogleMap sends you on a detour. ;)

I've never trusted Google Maps ever since they told me that the Stevenage Conservative Club was on the West Side of town, when it was on the East side. I can't tell you how confused I got, driving around that horrible town, thinking 'where the heck is this _____ place!!' :lol:

Anyway, on the Taiwan-China front, I'll try the jet ski option!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top