Hey
As most on this part of the forum I think Rail Simulator is great now more scenarios and sets are available what I would love to see though is a longer route say from Newcastle to KGX. I realise it would take an age to edit and create but the existing Newcastle to York route could be used and then the rest of the route could be added. An argument against this is of course it would take an age to actually drive the route when on a computer, but with Rail Sim you can save your run and come back to it when you've got time . . . how cool would it be to do a long run like drivers do up and down the UK?
158fan
As most on this part of the forum I think Rail Simulator is great now more scenarios and sets are available what I would love to see though is a longer route say from Newcastle to KGX. I realise it would take an age to edit and create but the existing Newcastle to York route could be used and then the rest of the route could be added. An argument against this is of course it would take an age to actually drive the route when on a computer, but with Rail Sim you can save your run and come back to it when you've got time . . . how cool would it be to do a long run like drivers do up and down the UK?
158fan