• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Long Marston Open Day Tickets - 2 Spare for Sunday

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrewmay

Member
Joined
8 Jun 2005
Messages
508
Location
West Midlands
The title says it all really. A couple of people have dropped out so there's 2 tickets up for grabs for Sunday. I'm gonna be there on the day so collection and payment can be arranged.

PM me if your interested.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Joined
19 Jun 2005
Messages
21,841
Location
Nowhere Heath
Gutted, I cannot do Sunday due to there being no buses from here to Hereford. Then again, the first train from Hereford towards Honeybourne isn't until the afternoon anyway...

If it were Saturday tickets, I'd be sorted.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top