• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Long Haul flights from the UK which touchdown in Germany (or vice versa)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Masbroughlad

Established Member
Joined
2 Mar 2011
Messages
1,847
Location
Midlands
Does anybody know/ where could I find out, flights from the UK to Germany which are part of a longer haul route please?

For example, I can fly Manchester to Munich with Singapore airlines on a Boeing 777.

I just wondered what other options there are with international carriers that either touch down in Germany and/or the UK as part of long-haul journeys?

Happy just to fly with a low-cost airline, but if I can make my trip a bit more exciting, I would like to!
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

starrymarkb

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2009
Messages
5,985
Location
Exeter
There used to be a Domestic B773 Manchester to Heathrow with Pakistan International, don't think you could book the UK leg though
 

starrymarkb

Established Member
Joined
4 Aug 2009
Messages
5,985
Location
Exeter
Was Air Namibia - Now they codeshare with Lufthansa for the London connection with the A330 staying in Frankfurt
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top