• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground stock requests

notverydeep

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2014
Messages
1,187
Morning all,
Just out of interest, I was at Willesden Jn last Friday and Bakerloo set 3260 was back in service although paired with 3558. No sign of 3532 out.
Cheers

It appears that 3260 3532 is still stopped, weirdly with the estimated return to service date now set to 30th December. It is still listed as being stopped for programmed lift, but also awaiting materials.
 
Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bigchris

Member
Joined
8 Mar 2017
Messages
367
Location
North Lincs
It appears that 3260 is still stopped, weirdly with the estimated return to service date now set to 30th December. It is still listed as being stopped for programmed lift, but also awaiting materials.
Rather strange, it was definitely in service on Friday, and I made a point of riding it on Friday night to get back from Charring Cross. Intertube showing it in service today too, unless you meant 3532 now stopped until Dec? Don't think I'll be down London again this year so they've got plenty if time to get it fixed and out running again :D
 

notverydeep

Member
Joined
9 Feb 2014
Messages
1,187
Rather strange, it was definitely in service on Friday, and I made a point of riding it on Friday night to get back from Charring Cross. Intertube showing it in service today too, unless you meant 3532 now stopped until Dec? Don't think I'll be down London again this year so they've got plenty if time to get it fixed and out running again :D
Yes sorry - brain failure - I mean 3532! I have edited the original post to (hopefully) avoid further confusion...

As you say, 3260 is in traffic - currently passing Oxford Circus SB on train 206 with 3558.
 
Last edited:

Top