I used to watch a programme called 'It's a Mystery' on CITV and I found an episode relating to the London Underground on youtube here. Basically it's about somebody getting off at a disused station. They did 'embroider' it by saying no trains go through - surely other trains would pass through if it was on a running line, which this on clearly is.
Anyway, for filming purposes I thought that some of the shots reminded me of Aldwych station and the disused parts of Holborn at the other end of the branch. But where might it have actually happened? It's referred to as 'north London' and it was said that it was a long time ago (presumably before the advent of automatic doors).
Incidentally, LU made another appearance on the same programme here about 23 Leinster Gardens.
Anyway, for filming purposes I thought that some of the shots reminded me of Aldwych station and the disused parts of Holborn at the other end of the branch. But where might it have actually happened? It's referred to as 'north London' and it was said that it was a long time ago (presumably before the advent of automatic doors).
Incidentally, LU made another appearance on the same programme here about 23 Leinster Gardens.