• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground Metropolitan Line (for MSTS!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

Tom

Guest
Hi everyone!!

I've decided to turn to the dark side and make a route for MSTS, now, someone needs to volunteer to do the A stock... ;)

Anyway, it started about 10 minutes ago and tracklaying is complete to Mantles Wood (I'm good!).

Any beta testers?
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Jordy

Established Member
Joined
9 Jun 2005
Messages
8,466
Location
WCML South
I'd love to be a BETA tester, but MSTS doesn't like me at the moment :cry:

Nooooo, me wants BVE4 HST :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Jordy
 

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Joined
30 Jun 2005
Messages
8,874
Location
Rugby
I will be happy to test for you. Got quite a bit of experience testing now
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top