• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London underground CSA2 role play assessment booking

Status
Not open for further replies.

tunde

Member
Joined
24 Feb 2015
Messages
41
Hello guy,
I had my CSA2 assessment last week with tfl last week, then I got an email fews days later, that I passed the first state, so I need to book for the role play assessment, but since I got the email is have been trying to book the time and day , but always "no booking available now, try again later", the first stage wasn't like this.
Is anyone having the same problem or any information about this please share.
Thanks.
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Lrd

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
3,018
Hello guy,
I had my CSA2 assessment last week with tfl last week, then I got an email fews days later, that I passed the first state, so I need to book for the role play assessment, but since I got the email is have been trying to book the time and day , but always "no booking available now, try again later", the first stage wasn't like this.
Is anyone having the same problem or any information about this please share.
Thanks.
The original block of dates may have been taken up. They should release a new block soon. Just keep checking and if nothing in the next few days then email them.
 

tunde

Member
Joined
24 Feb 2015
Messages
41
The original block of dates may have been taken up. They should release a new block soon. Just keep checking and if nothing in the next few days then email them.

Thank you, do you have any idea of the role play assessment please.
 

Lrd

Established Member
Joined
26 Jul 2010
Messages
3,018
I don't but just be yourself and you'll be fine
 

tunde

Member
Joined
24 Feb 2015
Messages
41
Anyone with useful information about role play for London underground customer services jobs? Please share.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top