Today, I managed to get another chance to retake the role play interview part of the second assessment to do with this job which I last carried out in February and did well in, getting a borderline score according to my feedback but frustratingly, the assessors made it EVEN MORE difficult for me which I really did not expect to happen at all
The customer had FOUR goddamn problems that I needed to find solutions for altogether which was her injured right leg, a lost wallet, no money except for international dollars to travel and being late in a hurry to get to a meeting. It went HORRIBLY badly because it was far too much pressure having to deal with all of these problems at once and I am completely unsatisfied with my painful performance, especially as I kept accidentally talking over the customer whenever I thought she stopped speaking and wasted too much of her time behind the barriers by repeatedly saying things like, "I'm sorry this happened to you" and "I understand" as well as trying to offer her the perfect solutions like enquiring the lost property services, buying a new ticket for her to travel and giving out the quickest route she could take to get to her destination but she was STILL miserable and didn't have time to convert her dollars into pounds or buy a new ticket and I also did not take much priority for her broken leg either!
Just WHY OH WHY did these goddamn assessors have to ultimately challenge me in the role play interview to an overkill level of difficulty this time?! I did not deserve this at all and this should've been aimed at any internal candidates who already have had previous experience working in a customer facing role on the train network and I feel SO cheated and heartbroken because of this, just knowing that there is absolutely no way I will be able to pass the assessment all as I REALLY REALLY want to do this job BADLY as my life hugely depends on it