• Our new ticketing site is now live! Using either this or the original site (both powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

London Underground - CSA1 / CSA2 - Recruitment and Discussion

Queenie

Member
Joined
2 Oct 2025
Messages
36
Location
London
I got a call. My training is middle of April. I got offered 2nd March but had to delay it for personal reasons.. so excited. Have u heard anything yet?
Oooo the FOI said no sessions for 2nd of March but if they’re offering that out then I guess we should take everything we see online with a pinch of salt
 
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

aimee723

Member
Joined
6 Jun 2025
Messages
40
Location
Hoddesdon
When did u get your offer

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==


Congratulations
Thank you. Middle of October I got my offer

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

Oooo the FOI said no sessions for 2nd of March but if they’re offering that out then I guess we should take everything we see online with a pinch of salt
So true!
 

GoldenChef

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2025
Messages
120
Location
East London
wow so good to see people getting their dates now!!!

I’ve finally received my reed link, filled it out and sent it back already. I suppose I have about another 8 weeks wait before hearing anything.

Any advice on this bit would be appreciated!

Also looking forward to seeing your guys thoughts on training too.
 

PizzaKing52

Member
Joined
11 Apr 2019
Messages
26
Hello, I've got my role play and scenario based interview which is in five days and given how much I want to be fully prepared to do really well and succeed in it in order to get the job, knowing how important it is to me, is there anyone available on here that I can send a PM to that can give me fantastic guidance, regarding very helpful tips on how to pass this assessment stage, what I should say and do in the interview etc.

Because I would like to know what steps you took in this part of the assessment so that I don't struggle too much in the role play / SBI and feel unprepared.
 

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
Hello, I've got my role play and scenario based interview which is in five days and given how much I want to be fully prepared to do really well and succeed in it in order to get the job, knowing how important it is to me, is there anyone available on here that I can send a PM to that can give me fantastic guidance, regarding very helpful tips on how to pass this assessment stage, what I should say and do in the interview etc.

Because I would like to know what steps you took in this part of the assessment so that I don't struggle too much in the role play / SBI and feel unprepared.
Honestly go back a couple pages in this thread there is so many golden nuggets of information
 

jimmycconway

Member
Joined
19 Nov 2025
Messages
31
Location
London
wow so good to see people getting their dates now!!!

I’ve finally received my reed link, filled it out and sent it back already. I suppose I have about another 8 weeks wait before hearing anything.

Any advice on this bit would be appreciated!

Also looking forward to seeing your guys thoughts on training too.
I'm at the Reed section myself...still waiting for some checks to come back (although I expect it all to come back green). After that I believe it's the medical and then start date!

Hello, I've got my role play and scenario based interview which is in five days and given how much I want to be fully prepared to do really well and succeed in it in order to get the job, knowing how important it is to me, is there anyone available on here that I can send a PM to that can give me fantastic guidance, regarding very helpful tips on how to pass this assessment stage, what I should say and do in the interview etc.

Because I would like to know what steps you took in this part of the assessment so that I don't struggle too much in the role play / SBI and feel unprepared.
Congrats on getting this far! Definitely use the search function on the top right of the forum and search "role play". Many people have done the same and done well off of it!
 

hass21ik

Member
Joined
23 Dec 2025
Messages
12
Location
London
It’s been around 2 weeks since I got my conditional offer and submitted my initial documents. Still haven’t heard anything, is this normal?
 

GoldenChef

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2025
Messages
120
Location
East London
Sent my onboarding documents few weeks ago. Any idea how long it takes to recieve the reed link?
It was literally 8 weeks for me too, after a lot of back and forth with onboarding (they kept losing my docs somehow).

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

It’s been around 2 weeks since I got my conditional offer and submitted my initial documents. Still haven’t heard anything, is this normal?
if you don’t mind me asking, when did you do roleplay & sbi?

I assume it was this year?
 

Zb0905

Member
Joined
29 Dec 2023
Messages
393
Location
London
Can someone point me to the exact post where someone explained exactly what happens on each week of the training course really appreciate it
 

Barksdale

Member
Joined
5 Jun 2025
Messages
78
Location
North West London
Many thanks for your reply
Weeks 1&2- Are class room training, which is Monday to Friday.

Week 3- At your station Most likely this will start on Monday, allowing you to have the weekend off, but it depends on the station/coverage.

You do a week in your station, these are typically Monday to Friday but this all depends on your station and coverage.

Week 4- There are two options, but this is down to training.

You go back to training for ticket office/POMs or you stay at your station for more training.

Week 5- You are fully at your station(s)
^ CSA Training
 

Queenie

Member
Joined
2 Oct 2025
Messages
36
Location
London
Does anyone know if staff pass/oyster gets sent to your house in advance or do you receive it at training?
 

GoldenChef

Member
Joined
3 Dec 2025
Messages
120
Location
East London
yes, you get staff pass on 1st day of training.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

does anyone have the number for reed, or know where I can find it?
I think I should chase so as to quicken the referencing.
 
Last edited:

markazz

Member
Joined
8 Nov 2025
Messages
65
Location
Highbury
yes, you get staff pass on 1st day of training.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

does anyone have the number for reed, or know where I can find it?
I think I should chase so as to quicken the referencing.
I don't have a number unfortunately, although if it helps it took almost exactly 1 month from me sending everything to Reed to all my checks going green on a Saturday morning.

Timeline might help you.
 

Queenie

Member
Joined
2 Oct 2025
Messages
36
Location
London
yes, you get staff pass on 1st day of training.

== Doublepost prevention - post automatically merged: ==

does anyone have the number for reed, or know where I can find it?
I think I should chase so as to quicken the referencing.
0161 383 8285
 

Top